Friday, August 28, 2009

Penang Little Excursion

Day after day, I've been attached myself to my laptop for the whole break, the day was dull, nothing could stir up my nerve. with Ang's inducement accompanied by my old buddy Hau who wanted to go Penang for college registration, I figure it wouldn't be much trouble for me to swing by Penang for the week. Again, the weather was horrible, to avoid any risk of monstrous wave arising from the bad weather, our trip was delayed. I guess the weather indicating something disastrous was about to happen. And yes, losing my beloved phone is a terrible disaster! I can't believe how careless I was, I belief the weather got something to do with it. If it wasn't be for the weather, I wouldn't have get myself wet back in the island and incur this fever, which cause me involuntarily left my phone on the cab after replying some text. Nevertheless, I got no one to blame but myself, the attempt to go back to the taxi station and search for the taxi was a failure, it was the last cruise and the ramble from bus station to the jetty wasted my 30 bucks,a bad day after all. We reached Penang about 11p.m. The weather wasn't as awful. We stay overnight at my friend's apartment, Heap Loon which also familiarly know as "white hair" by virtue of having a one of the kind nature white strand hair above his forehead, and believe me, it's real! The frantic rip-roaring does paid off for the next day. God given me the opportunity to brought together with someone special to me since junior high, the first person I ever had a crush for. Yeah it's been awhile indeed, a little amusing tale of mine. The tenderness and sensation somehow still able to reminisce, the feeling of pure and unadulterated of her still unchanged, but what for me to say, this could be the first time I ever had a chance to came out with her together*chuckle*. We had our dinner in Sushi King, and I've unwittingly ordered Udon Noodle set, something that I'd not prefer for dinner. An old saying of fools fall in love, yeah I guess I'm kinda get the idea. Our conversation was superficial, just a few how are you and what do you do. Awkwardness still fills the air, no doubt, I wouldn't wanna make some dissent statement or displease her. Spite of that, I'm glad she's willing to fork out some time for meal. We didn't manage to thrill in for a movie together as her landlady prohibit them from being out for too late, its for their best interest anyway so I would assert on it. That's about all in gurney plaza. Following by pampering ourself in a cyber cafe near to my friend's apartment, the Infinity. Customer are attracted by their nominal rate of 1 buck per hour after 12 a.m. We spend most of the night there gaming. We indeed have a great time there, we spend most of the time playing DOTA, a custom game of Warcraft III, a popular game among youth this days. Through my observation, I realize that most "gosu" or "professional" player can be easily seen during the midnight, and that give some challenge for me and my friend. For the few following day, we visited Queensbay Mall, the largest mall in Penang, where I'd bought a Quiksilver sandal with an offered price. We also visited the T-bowl Restaurant, an antic restaurant finished with cunning and fancy toilet equipment. The meal was serve in a mini toilet bowl as well! Can you imagine that? If you notice, my bowl of chicken cheese baked rice look sort of like a pile of sticky poo on the bowl!*guffaw* Imagine you're having your meal and looking at your friend digging sticky cheese out of a mini toilet bowl, would you loss your appetite? It's amazing what people could think of these day. That about all for my Penang trip, It was delighted, I'll be looking forward for my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment