Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Item for Sale!

Inflation had fallen upon me, I have no choice but to deal and clear my closet*sob*
Below will be some item I though of disposing off to other who interested, actual pic provided:

I)The White Safari Beige Puma shoes UK size 8, US size 9
The original price of the shoes was RM269.00 as you can see on below price tag, but fortunately it was sale season during the time I bought the shoes. So I get it for half of the original price. The shoes is as perfect as new, I just wear it once for a very formal occasion. The materials are great, the shoes suitable for both men and women if the women feet is big enough to fit in. Not to worry, this shoes fits great to MAS size 7 or 8. I'm selling it at RM80.00 only
pic:



II)Studio Low Leather Nike Shoes UK size 7
Its a running shoes which I bought last time when I was still dating with my ex, the shoes fits appropriately on me who had a small size feet. It can be wear as casual purpose as well. It had a cushioned inner texture for your comfort, an essential shoes for your everyday recreation. I'm selling it because I'm used to my previous pair of Adidas Bounce for jogging purpose. The original price of the shoes is RM229.00, I'm letting it go for RM120.00
pic:



III)Duma Key, author Stephen King
Its a novel based on psychological horror, I just manage to finish it once, a very interesting book indeed, along with the famous author Stephen King. More about the book do visit http://www.stephenking.com/library/novel/duma_key.html
The book is as good as new. I'm letting this book off for RM20.00
pic:




IV)EDC Semi Formal Shirt size S
The shirt was bought during Esprit Sale Season so I manage to bought it with the price of RM168.00. The shirt are wore not more than 10 times, it fits well for M size too. I'm disposing it off because its hardly for me to wear it on any occasion and currently having too many semi-formal clothes in my closet. Selling off for RM90.00
pic:



V)Smith & Hogan Criminal Law 11th ed
For any first year law student out there, this will be the finest and preferable text in market you can find, although the newest edition is 12th, but there isn't much notable amendment for the new version. The book can be regard as completely up to date for students. Bought the book for RM129.00 but just used it for referencing purpose so its as neat as what you may find in the book shop, its free of scribble or teared part. Contact me for the bargaining of the price, will discount more if you're junior =)
pic:



contact me for further inquiry =)

No comments:

Post a Comment