Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ear Piercing Experience

Alright this whole wacky idea of going for an outing was planned by my fellow classmate, I was not actually in the mood to go out due to insufficient slumber yesterday, but what the heck, since this could be one of the few occasion where I can have some fun with the bunch. As usual we went to Mid Valley which, amusingly that also, took us almost half and hour to decide. And guess what? I was surprise when both Pei Si and Li Sien had the common intention and objective to be at the mall, that is, piercing. Which, I had planned quite some months ago to go for it. But the idea never really being actualize mainly considering the reliability of the store with the pain that I could bear. Later I realize that it was foolish to even think about the pain and I ought to have do it before Law Night. We spend approximately 5 hours at Mid Valley, Lawrence had met up with his fellow colleague from Sunway College and we later delighted ourself with some movie, and after that we went and feast in a Japanese restaurant particular the Kiku Zakura. Its a bit pricey compare Sushi King but the food is much preferred in the sense of freshness and the service given. Well nothing done was scheduled. After the meal we subsequently went on to search for an earring shop which provide piercing service(not all earring shop does), and we finally found one. And now the exciting part(well...for me), I never did any piercing before and the whole thought of consequences running through my mind before that very moment, like how my dad would react if he found out and what is the impression to peoples on me(since I was brought up in quite a conservative behaviour). After Pei Si had done on both side, I decide to go ahead and do it. Well I just pierce for the left side which theoretically those who's pierce the RIGHT side is identification of being a homosexual, I got that affirmed with the store keeper. What embarrass most was that I was such a coward I let the girl experienced the pain 1st and later take it only after convinced by em(and Chin Hian would be the main accomplice). And believe me, it doesn't feel pain at all, well maybe a split second and after the ear will feel hot awhile, but really its not a big deal, they apply some medication to numb the ear beforehand. Each side cost about RM5. And that's much about how I got my 1st pierce, now, the next stop I might talk about buying earring experience LOL.
Picture:
my 1st pierce

The Japanese Resto


No comments:

Post a Comment